Problems of different scale complexity, from the fundamental ones:
1. Select an object from the background - control attention;
2. To see clear the connection between all levels of generalization and the real world;
3. To realize and be able to use the mechanisms of reasoning, to keep two or more focuses of attention (to understand about people and roles);
4. Update your methods of reasoning as they accumulate in the baggage of mankind knowledge.
Out of the more applied ones:
1. Keep the whole project compactly in mind, not to lose important details (this the standard explanation for students: what they will get as a result of the course);
2. Work at the same speed with more complex projects, and work more quickly with projects of the same complexity due to faster thinking;
3. To negotiate with very different people, an excellent basis for productive communication;
4. To agree with engineers and managers, because it underlies both systems engineering and systems management.
And here is what the students themselves say in the survey of 2018:
1. It is better to do self-diagnostics and plan your professional and personal development;
2. Choose where to begin to act in situations of high uncertainty;
3. Understand how to better organize activities in order to obtain results with a high degree of probability;
4. Expand complex tasks into simple ones in real time;
5. To look at your work and the work of others not from the point of view "How I would do it", but "How to do everything right together".